A one-day event with inspiring sessions
and customized breakouts to align
your leaders and volunteers
This year, the Orange Tour . . . content is focused around our annual theme of IT’S PERSONAL.
At Orange Tour 2019 you’ll learn how to: …
- // Synchronize small group leaders and parents to engage every week in the life of kids and students
- // Design events that work together to compliment your overall strategy
- // Develop a team that is aligned and plays together for maximum impact
- // Rally volunteers around a common language that helps them win
- // Partner with other churches to provide the kind of practical solutions that can transform the faith of a community
- // Cue every parent and grandparent to leave a lasting legacy of faith and character in their own kids
A brand new interactive experience designed for leaders and teams to learn practical content and engage in better conversations
When Relationships Matter . . .
- you give kids a place to belong
- you rethink your ministry strategy
- you design a relationally driven ministry
Orange Labs is a brand new interactive experience designed for leaders and teams to learn practical content and engage in better conversations. This workshop-based environment will help you improve your strategy with five conversations critical to building a healthy kids and youth ministry.
At Orange Labs, you’ll Collaborate with leaders to …
- // Redefine how your team measures success
- // Retain your most valuable volunteers
- // Reactivate every parent every year
- // Reshape a kid’s everyday faith
- // Rebrand your church’s image
Click on your area to learn more and register:
Register your family ministry team, small group leaders, and parents for Lead Small Night and Parent Cue Live!
Pay just $12.50 for each event when you register for OT19! (Regular pice: $25).
Dates and locations subject to change.